Dear Mom and Dad,

Today, I read some novels about family love, and I was moved to tears several times. The story is lovely and I was fascinated by it. I read the story about filial piety and after reading it, I realized my attitude toward my parents. When I think about this, I suddenly have a lot of things to say to my parents.

Every day I see your busy and tired figures, I know you work hard. I always have a thousand words to tell you, but I can't bear to disturb you. Now I am fortunate to have this opportunity to express to you what I have wanted to say for a long time. Because I have deep gratitude for you buried deep in my heart.

Thank you for giving me life and giving me the opportunity to pursue happiness, feel happiness, and realize the value of life. And also thank you for nurturing me and growing up, as a teacher of enlightenment in my life, for teaching me how to live and be grateful.

Your hard work has created a warm home for me and made me feel that I am the happiest person in the world. Everything in our family is earned through hard work with your hands, and I feel a sense of satisfaction in the face of everything in the family.

I am happy to have such a family. Mom and Dad, I want to say that you have always been my role model, and you will always be the best! Although you are ordinary, the love you gave me is unique and unchanging. That love is not easy to find because it is inseparable from my life.

In order to support this family, you work under tremendous pressure, but you still care about me day and night. Every month, you call me at night, telling me to concentrate on my studies, to pay attention to my body, and to wear a mask. Although not by my side, did not stop caring. Make me feel warm.

Dad, Mom, you should also pay attention to rest when you are outside and don't get tired out of your body. I don't want to eat the best things, I don't need to wear the best clothes. Because your health is what I want. Thank you for your love for me all the time, I will study hard, and I will definitely not live up to your expectations! 

HuiYue

👪👪

Comments

Popular posts from this blog