Dear future self,


Hi! Future Hui Yue

 

Future me, how are you doing? I do not know if you are studying or working now. Do you remember the dreams you had before? At that time, you aspired to be an excellent pilot! Like an eagle flying freely in the vast blue sky. Has your dream come true? If it does, I warmly congratulate you! I'm sure you'll have a good time. Because I know that you insist on your own style, you have not changed for others, you insist on yourself.

 

I know that you have walked very hard on the path of self-sustainability, and I also understand that you have suffered unimaginable pains. But thankfully, you persevered. The road to success is destined to be full of thorns and hardships.

 

Do you remember how obsessed you were with computer games? You keep crying when your mom doesn't let you play computer games. I think you are wearing thick glasses now! It does not taste good, does it? Although I like computer games, my health is more important. Do not be too addicted to games, get up and exercise occasionally!

 

Do you remember the promise you made as a child? You said that you should be filial to your parents when you grow up and buy them a villa and a luxury car. Have you done it now? already bought? Or are you ready to buy? In the future, you must remind Dad to drink less alcohol and remind Mom to wear more sweaters when the weather is cold. Parents are old, you must take good care of them!

 

Do you remember your childhood friend? If you have happiness, you share it, and if you have sadness, you share it. Do you often keep in touch now? If so, I am really happy for you! If there is no contact, please contact them as soon as possible. I think they will miss you very much. With their company, your life will be more exciting. Are you feeling stressed? If so, have a cup of tea with friends and chat! My dear, you must be an honest and kind person!

 

There are too many unsatisfactory things in society, and you cannot retreat when you encounter a little difficulty. You were like this when you were young. You did not want to do a math problem if you couldn’t do it. But under the guidance of your teacher, you changed, and you became no longer afraid of difficulties. Will you be the same in the future?

 

Finally, I wish you good health and all the best!

 

HUI YUE





Comments

Popular posts from this blog