Dear lecturers

Hello, I am HUI YUE, a graphic design student. During my year at UTAR, I have been helped by many lecturers. Although already SEM3, I have only met with a few lecturers. Because I used to study online. But I will never forget how helpful the lecturers were to me. 

When I first came to UTAR, I was not sure if I could cope with my homework. After all, it was different from middle school, and the learning difficulty was even higher. So, when I started school, I was worried about complicated assignments and meeting strict and ferocious lecturers. I am not a good communicator, especially if the other person is serious, I may become timid. Every time I have something I do not understand, I want to ask the teacher, and the lecturer has already carried out the next part. But luckily, most of the lecturers I met were friendly. I can express my thoughts and get their suggestions and helpful comments. Lecturers love helping students and they do not give up on students. If you want to learn, they will teach. 

Of course, I also encountered more fierce lecturers, but in the face of this type of lecturer. I felt scared, worried, and even stressed. I was hit so hard at times that it made me want to quit my homework a few times. But I understand that every lecturer has their own way of teaching, which is not a good idea for me who is introverted, I feel like it makes the class boring and serious, and the students lose motivation. If students are having a hard time, but do not want to be harshly criticized by the teacher or have a boring class routine, they will stop there until they turn in their homework, only to find out that they have many problems. But then it was too late. Thanks to the instructors who have been helping. Thank you for being busy and taking the time to help me solve my problems. I know that lecturers do not necessarily respond to students outside of class, because lecturers also need breaks and don't get extra pay if they meet with students outside of class. But I would say that helpful lecturers really make students feel safe and warm because of their regular help. May greatly improve students' grades, and lecturers will be proud. Everything I said above is based on my experience. I hope that the teachers I meet in the future will also be very good, and I am very grateful to the teachers who taught me before. 

In my study life in this school, there are many teachers who helped me. Thanks to their encouragement and suggestions, my homework was revised little by little until I was satisfied with the result.

HuiYue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog