Dear God,

Thank God. for everything you give me. You make me have family and friends, and happy every day. Thank God I have a love from my family, which means the world to me. I love every family member deeply, so this home is full of warmth. My parents will work hard for me, and I will repay my parents with actions in the future. Our home is small. Even though life is not as good as others, I am happy with my family. This is probably because God has been blessing us!

Thank you, God gave me true friends. I have met many people who have taught me the truth. They are like the inner self. Everything in life is doomed, and everyone and things you meet are arranged by yourself. Just like people who appear in life, they all have a meaning for their existence, which is not accidental. Although some people do not bring me beauty, they always teach me something. But God let me know that meeting someone can be a gift. A group of true friends who were around to encourage me. The truth I have learned from my friends over the years, is always kind, positive, keep learning, and be full of love. 

Thank you for teaching me to forgive. People are rarely angry all the time. Especially when I or others make mistakes together. I get angry with myself or others and have no way of letting it go, which leads to punishing myself for many small mistakes. Anger is like a fire burning in my heart, it always burns me out of control. When you are angry, you have already decided that it is wrong, but you still hurt yourself. But how the mistake is wrong? Maybe after a good meal for dinner, it has been forgotten. Whether the mistake is serious or not, we first choose to forgive, in fact, to let ourselves go and to please ourselves. 

Thanks for guiding me through the day. Insert the road sign of life, guide us to the top, insert the road sign of life, like a key to open the light, like the rainbow at the end of the sky after rain. Road signs guide us on the path of life more fulfilling and calmer. When God closes a door for you, he will open a window for you. Only by having a quiet heart and mind can you take every step of a life well. The guidance of the will sign is like the brightest star in the night sky. Looking back on the past, I do not regret wasting my time or feel ashamed for being mediocre. It's an affirmation of every day I spend. The will is the whole of a person, without the will is the loss of life. God taught me in my life that I should be firm in my own will, and I should be firm in my own will.

HuiYue



Comments

Popular posts from this blog