Dear abusers, 

I want to talk about a significant social issue today because it directly affected me. This issue has been raised a lot, but it still exists. I'd like to use this chance to tell you about my experiences and ideas today.

School violence is a social issue. In my elementary school, a gang of mischievous kids used to pick on their quiet peers. They are always happy to intimidate or grab someone, whether it's for fun or otherwise. They have been caught on camera purposefully stealing and eating other people's meals in the cafeteria. Or stepping on or beating other persons during gym class while the teacher can't observe. Except for this offense against other people's flesh. Additionally, there is school violence, which tends to cause psychological injury to others.

I experienced classroom violence when a girl in my class called me an offensive nickname and teased me about it. She and I initially got along well, but I'm not sure when she mysteriously started to alienate me. When she was in groups, she always flashed the faces of the people who were in a group with me and asked her other friends not to talk to me. Everyone, wisely, avoided grouping up with me thereafter so that they wouldn't be the ones who were also alone. She later gave me an offensive nickname and pushed my classmates to adopt it. I remember it even though it happened ten years ago. due to how awful it is.

Bullying victims may suffer major repercussions from school violence, including physical and psychological assault. Bullied individuals will have a severe loss of self-esteem and inferiority complex. Because of minor errors, we are highly prone to self-denial, shrinking, and giving up. I can still recall how terrified I was to enter the classroom at that time since I didn't want to go to school. I don't want to do group schoolwork by myself, and I don't want to hear harsh nicknames.

I want to tell those who abuse that using abusive language or your fists is not a proper method to demonstrate authority. Don't imagine that others' respect can be substituted for your fleeting fame. That is not awe; it is a short-term compromise that only hurts you. You harm other people, and eventually, you'll harm yourself. Do you realize that someone your age has been ruined by your actions? You obviously realize how cruel you are, so why are you enjoying yourself? When I suddenly reflect on my childhood, I'm grateful that I refrained from acting in a way that could have caused a tragedy. I'm pleased I avoided being an abuser like them as well. I'm glad I didn't turn out to be as nasty as you.


🔎🔎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog