Dear Malaysian,

 

2022 marks the 65th year of Malaysia's independence. After several years of COVID-19, Malaysia is still a warm and harmonious country. On August 31 this year, Merdeka Square held the National Day Parade. After many years of liveliness, I am thrilled, and it makes me proud of my motherland. We Malaysians have witnessed the development of this country together, step by step to get the country out of the negative impact of the epidemic.

 

I was in Merdeka Square, watching the crowd watching the parade. Many of them come from different races, cultures, and backgrounds. Different skin tones, hair colors, and speaking different languages. This is Malaysia. I do not like going out because the weather in Malaysia is hot. But that day, I happily waved the flag in the crowd. The interracial compatriots sitting next to me also enthusiastically shared tissues to wipe my sweat. I love my motherland a little more. Yes, there are always traffic jams here in Malaysia and the environment is not clean, but the faces of Malaysians living here always have smiles on their faces. I often think about studying abroad so that I can better understand the local area I can stay there to live or work after graduation. But when I go to other countries to experience it, I realize that my own country is the best country. This day the land is warm and the harmony among people has nothing to do with race and creed, just because this is Malaysia.

 

During covid-19, everyone is working hard to fight the epidemic. This virus, transmitted from person to person, prevents us from being in close contact with each other. We initially decided to stay at home under the movement control but then maintained a safe social distance from the crowd. It is the first time for most Malaysians to face such a serious problem, and some cannot understand why close contact is not allowed, but after a long time, everyone has seen the danger of COVID-19. Some have unfortunately lost their jobs or died or left incurable sequelae due to covid-19 or unemployment. But Malaysians wake up early, we take care of our own hygiene and remind those around us. For those who have lost their jobs due to the epidemic, some volunteers will also stand up to help them and give them free food to tide them over temporarily. Anyone who needs help, the motherland has not given up.

 

All of us Malaysians are facing and trying to solve this problem together, we are all working hard for this land. We believe that the epidemic will pass, and everything will resume life before the epidemic. Today, three years later, although the epidemic has not been eliminated, it is already within the scope of our control. Malaysia's National Day this year reminds me of how Malaysians have helped each other through covid-19 over the past few years. I love my country and every Malaysian, thank you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog